Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for the Jefferson St. Jazz & Blues Festival on June 15-16, 2018. The deadline for application submissions with payment will be Friday, May 25, 2018.
Please take the time to fill out BOTH the Vendor Form, Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park Vendor Questionnaire and read the Vendor Rules & Regulations. All of these completed documents are necessary to become a vendor at the Jefferson St. Jazz & Blues Festival. After your completed documents have been submitted you will receive a payment link. Payment MUST be provided for completion of your application.
If you have any questions regarding your vendor application, please contact the JUMP office by clicking here.
Jefferson St. Jazz & Blues Festival Rules & Requirements
1. Tables and chairs can be provided at an additional cost by reservation only.
2. There is an additional $50 fee issued by the State Parks for the use of the Bicentennial Mall on Saturday. This fee must be paid 14 days before the event.
3. The deadline for this application is May 25, 2018.
4. There will be NO rain dates and/or REFUNDS.
5. Vendors are responsible for providing power to their booths. JUMP will NOT provide electricity to any vendors during the Festival.
6. Set-up/Breakdown Schedule:
BRIDGING THE GAP (FRIDAY) JAZZ AND BLUES FESTIVAL (SATURDAY)
1 P.M. Vendor Setup 9 A.M. Vendor Setup
11 P.M. Breakdown 8 P.M. Breakdown (after music ends)
7. All spaces will be assigned upon receipt of application. Please note that we are looking to keep a balance of vendors and limit the number of the same item sales. Thus, reservations will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
8. To reserve a booth or a space for the festival, please submit your completed application along with payment by Friday, May 25, 2018 to JUMP, 1215 9th Ave. N., Nashville, TN 37208. Full payment is due upon receipt of application, and absolutely NO personal checks will be accepted.
9. No electricity will be provided.
10. No vulgar, obscene, drug related merchandise will be sold.
11. No loud portable "Boom Boxes" or bull horns
12. No walking distributions of merchandise.
13. No oversized tents, booths or tables located on vendor row.
14. Vehicles must be moved to vendor parking 60 minutes after set up.
15. No alcoholic beverages.
16. No music vendors allowed to set-up near entertainment stage.
17. Vendors arriving the day of festival will be assigned if space is available (Friday only and additional cost will be assessed).
18. Vendor must have a tarp to put on the ground under your booth. If you do not have one, you will be able to purchase one from a JUMP staff member.
19. Vendors using grease must contain grease on a trailer and in a plastic container and discard away from the vending site. If your area is not clean after you leave, you will be charged an additional $100.00.
20. The Jefferson Street Festival Committee reserves the right to ask any vendor abusing any of the above rules to leave the premises. There will be no refund of money. If you have previously vended with the festival, we certainly appreciated your support and are counting on it again this year. We promise this year's festival will be bigger and better.
21. All vendors must present liability insurance naming The State of Tennessee and Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park as co-insured.
You may also access the physical application by clicking here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST FILL OUT BOTH FORMS BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A VENDOR BOOTH AT THE JEFFERSON ST. JAZZ & BLUES FESTIVAL.
This form must be completed by all vendors by May 25, 2018. You will not be allowed to participate in the event without this completed form.
Tables and chairs can be provided at an additional cost by reservation only.
$54.76 fee issued by the State Parks for the use of the Bicentennial Mall on Saturday. (The deadline for this application is May 25, 2018.)
There will be NO rain dates and/or REFUNDS. Vendors are responsible for providing power to their booths.
JUMP will NOT provide electricity to any vendors during the J&B Festival.
JUMP has exclusive rights to sell beverages (alcohol, beer, water and soda) at the event(s). NO EXCEPTIONS and adherence will be enforced.
Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park Vendor Questionnaire
This questionnaire must be completed by all vendors selling food or products no later than 14 days prior to the event. You will not be allowed to participate in the event without this completed form.